35 Mile Ride
Today was a tough but good ride. I rode up highway 1 to Swanton Road. I rode down Swanton road and up the hill at the end of the road. From there, I turned around and came back. I got an early start, I left about 8am. It was a tough ride and it always seemed like I was slightly out of breath. As a result my speed was slower than the last two rides. After the ride, I am a little sore, but not too bad.
On the other hand, the climb up the hill at the end of Swanton Road seemed easier than in the past. While it is not a big or long hill, it has always given me problems. Today, it just seemed easier than ever before. Of course I rode really slowly up it. Toddlers on tricycles were whizzing past me! Having said that, I have always climbed the hill slowly and it still seem easier.
On the other hand, the climb up the hill at the end of Swanton Road seemed easier than in the past. While it is not a big or long hill, it has always given me problems. Today, it just seemed easier than ever before. Of course I rode really slowly up it. Toddlers on tricycles were whizzing past me! Having said that, I have always climbed the hill slowly and it still seem easier.

2 Comments:
At 4:05 PM,
kg said…
There were toddlers on Swanton Hill? What is the neighborhood turning to???
At 5:44 PM,
Steve said…
They heard that I was coming. You should have heard them laughing as they cruised past me!
Post a Comment
<< Home