Recent Updates
In the last date or so, I have found updates to some of the posts that I have recently made:
On Tuesday, I wrote a post about making a goal of becoming energy-independent. On the same day, CNN posted an article by Robert Redford on the same goal. In his article, Redford lists efforts going on around the country to achieve this goal. I found it to be an interesting article.
Last Friday, I commented on a trip to Loch Lomond. This morning, the Sentinel published an
article on how Loch Lomond will be closed today and tomorrow to get rid of an odor problem. They are having a sudden growth of algae in the lake and it is producing a bad odor. We did not notice any odor when we were there last week. Although, it was pretty windy and that may have blown the odor away from us. We did see one area of the lake that was really green (see photo on left). Anyway, I hope you were not planning a trip to Loch Lomond tomorrow!
On Tuesday, I wrote a post about making a goal of becoming energy-independent. On the same day, CNN posted an article by Robert Redford on the same goal. In his article, Redford lists efforts going on around the country to achieve this goal. I found it to be an interesting article.
Last Friday, I commented on a trip to Loch Lomond. This morning, the Sentinel published an
article on how Loch Lomond will be closed today and tomorrow to get rid of an odor problem. They are having a sudden growth of algae in the lake and it is producing a bad odor. We did not notice any odor when we were there last week. Although, it was pretty windy and that may have blown the odor away from us. We did see one area of the lake that was really green (see photo on left). Anyway, I hope you were not planning a trip to Loch Lomond tomorrow!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home