Creating Order

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Trip to Palm Springs

We made it safely to Palm Springs today. This morning, Barbara got up and was feeling a little queasy. She told me that she wanted to drive the entire way. I was a little disappointed, as I like to drive. But if it is better for her, I am ok with it. We made it to Castroville and Barbara asked me to drive! I started to drive and turned to look at her and she was completely sound asleep. She slept like a rock for the next 2.5 hours! So much for her driving all day! However, she felt much better in the afternoon and I enjoyed driving in the morning.

We stopped for lunch at an in-and-out burger in LA. While I was waiting for the food, the guy next to me started talking to me. He seemed like a nice guy. I got the food and then took it to our table. I looked back and he was still in the waiting line talking to someone else. A few minutes later, he was following around one the workers talking with him. When we were done with our meal, I looked over and he was back in the waiting line talking to someone else. Can you imagine having nothing better to do, than to hang around the waiting line in a burger restaurant, trying to start conversations? Sad

2 Comments:

  • At 6:36 AM, Blogger Steve said…

    Yeah, I know that I am having problems with fonts. I tried to change the first section so that the fonts matched, but with no luck.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Steve said…

    Now I have the same font for the entire entry, just not the same font as the rest of the blog. Some progress!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home