Back in Palm Springs
We arrived safely in Palm Springs. The trip was rather uneventful. We did see snow on the hills above the grapevine just outside of LA. I have heard about it snowing by the grapevine, but I have never seen it, much less in April. It rained off and on most of the way down. Sometimes, it was pretty heavy. It even rained a little bit in Palm Springs as we arrived. Weather.Com says that it is not supposed to rain anymore for the duration of our trip (thru Sunday).
I am expecting the rest of the trip, I will be helping around the house and visiting with my dad. Thus there may not be anything notable to write about. So this blog may be quiet for awhile.
I am expecting the rest of the trip, I will be helping around the house and visiting with my dad. Thus there may not be anything notable to write about. So this blog may be quiet for awhile.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home