Creating Order

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Goofy Stuff - v12

Celery Straws? They have "engineered" hollow stalks of celery. You can sip your drinks through these straws. They expect to start seeing these in restaurants and hotels soon. More on this "invention" can be found here.






A bike jetpack? They claim you can get up to 80MPH with this gadget. I kind of hope no one has actually tried to go that fast. An article on the bike jetpack can be found here.






There are two aquariums on oppisite sides of the room. Then there is a "fish highway" that runs between the two aquariums. You can see fish swimming along the "highway" to get from one aquarium to the other. More pictures can be found here.





Dentist's masks. Hmm, these were cute when I first saw them, but I think they would get old pretty quick. More funny masks can be found here.







I found a blog written by someone in Russia. He has alot of interesting observations and pictures of life in Russia. Looking at this picture, I can not imagine how someone got the horse in in the backseat of his car. The blog can be found here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home