Wall Murals
One of the first post that I wrote way back at the beginning of last year was about a sidewalk artist who did 3d drawings. I thought and still think those drawings were fascinating. I also enjoy the 3d murals that are done on the side of buildings. I recently found a few works from Eric Grohe. Here are a few of his works:
This is the building before he started his mural.
Here is the same building with the mural painted on it:
h
Before
After:

This is a mural behind a pool at a private residence:

Here is where I found these murals.
This is the building before he started his mural.Here is the same building with the mural painted on it:
h
BeforeAfter:

This is a mural behind a pool at a private residence:

Here is where I found these murals.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home