Creating Order

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Beach Ride

This morning's ride was great. The weather was perfect. Blue skys and a pleasant temperature. We took a very scenic route down the coast from Natural Bridges to Capitola and back. Most of the ride had nice views of the ocean. It was beautiful.

Karyn was a great riding partner. She let me lead most of the way, allowing me to set a comfortable pace. Thus, she did not kill me with a blistering pace. Often I get winded, making it hard to talk when I am huffing and puffing. Today, it was no problem, whenever we had a chance to ride side-by-side, I was able to talk easily.

I am looking forward to a ride this weekend. Since it is supposed to rain on Sunday, the ride will likely be on Saturday morning. My legs are feeling pretty tired right now, not sure how they will feel on Saturday.

It may be challenging to get in any rides next week. The ten day forcast calls for rain every day from Sunday through the following Saturday. Of course long range weather forecasts are notoriously bad. We'll see.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You sell yourself short. :) I can't ride Saturday, but I'm up for Sunday. Not supposed to rain until the evening.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home