Creating Order

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Coffee On The Go!

For those who absolutely need fresh coffee in their car, Audi has created a concept car that has a built-in espresso maker! For more details go here.

Hmm, I guess it is for those who absolutely need their car to smell like coffee all the time. And those who absolutely need to be carting coffee beans, filters, and carafes of water out to their car. And for those who absolutely need coffee spills in their car. And for those who absolutely need to be cleaning used coffee grounds out of their car. And for those who absolutely need ... well you get the idea.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger kg said…

    You've got to show this to Bill.

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Steve said…

    Yeah, I was thinking of Bill when I posted this. And I saw him on Friday and forgot to mention it. I guess I will have to send it to him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home