What kind of sports car are you?
I took an on-line quiz to determine "What kind of sports car are you?". I quickly answered the questions with the first thing that came to my mind. After I submitted my answers, it told me that I am this type of sports car:

Of course, I think the car would look better in red. :-) It goes on to say this about me: "You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?" I am not sure that I agree with it all, but you will have to guess what I agree with and what I don't.

Of course, I think the car would look better in red. :-) It goes on to say this about me: "You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?" I am not sure that I agree with it all, but you will have to guess what I agree with and what I don't.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home