Creating Order

Thursday, May 04, 2006

VR Pictures

Just as I was finishing the previous post, I came across some great "Virtual Reality" pictures. You need to have QuickTime loaded to view these pictures. To find the pictures, go to this page. Then click on "Full Screen VRs" on the top right of the screen. To see a very nice picture of the Berry Creek Falls, click on the third picture down in the table. Let the color version of the picture load, then click the mouse and pull right or left. You can use "Control" or "Shift" to zoom in or out. (On a Mac, use "Option" and "Control".)

This picture is much better than the pictures that I took of Berry Creek Falls. There are other pictures from Big Basin Redwoods State Park on this page. If you go to the second page, there are various pictures of Capitola.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger kg said…

    I think your pictures are pretty nice!

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Steve said…

    I like the pictures that I took before I got to the falls. Somehow, all the pictures after that got messed up. They are very dark. I tried to use Photoshop to fix them, but there was only so much it could do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home