Sunday Night Odds and Ends
For those Disney fans. Maybe you already knew this, but there is a 80,000 square foot Disney surplus store in Orlando. There is a virtual tour of the warehouse and a e-bay aution house of surplus items. More information can be found here.
For those who would like to hear what Mona Lisa sounded like. A scientist has measured Mona Lisa's face and believes that he can re-create her voice with 90% accuracy. More details can be found here. It has a link to a site that plays the voice, but I can not get the link to work.
For those who think scooters are too tame. If you have broadband, be sure to check out the videos on this site. Personally, my unpowered scooter is all the excitement that I can handle!
For those who like optical illusions. This is pretty amazing. Follow the instructions at this site. Note do not move your eyes right away after moving the cursor over the picture.
For those who have trouble waking up in the morning. You need to find the right pin to stop it's ringing. More annoying alarm clocks can be found here. No, Ben I do not need one of these for Father's Day!
For Ben - Tips on how to win the "Claw" game at amusement arcades can be found here.
For Ben (Part 2) - A few days ago I was telling you about a poll of the top 20 albums of all time. Here it is. Again, it seems be UK based.
For those who would like to hear what Mona Lisa sounded like. A scientist has measured Mona Lisa's face and believes that he can re-create her voice with 90% accuracy. More details can be found here. It has a link to a site that plays the voice, but I can not get the link to work.
For those who think scooters are too tame. If you have broadband, be sure to check out the videos on this site. Personally, my unpowered scooter is all the excitement that I can handle!For those who like optical illusions. This is pretty amazing. Follow the instructions at this site. Note do not move your eyes right away after moving the cursor over the picture.
For those who have trouble waking up in the morning. You need to find the right pin to stop it's ringing. More annoying alarm clocks can be found here. No, Ben I do not need one of these for Father's Day!For Ben - Tips on how to win the "Claw" game at amusement arcades can be found here.
For Ben (Part 2) - A few days ago I was telling you about a poll of the top 20 albums of all time. Here it is. Again, it seems be UK based.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home