Creating Order

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

February 9, 2011 - Early round with Simon at Delaveaga

Simon and I took off for an early round at Delaveaga. I ended up at 12 over for 22 holes. I started out pretty well, 2 over for the first 11 holes, of course I was 10 over for the second 11 holes. Except for a few holes, I feel like I played pretty well. For three holes, I had 2 double bogeys and a triple bogey. That is 7 of the 12 over right there. Otherwise, I was 5 over for the other 19 holes. It was just a casual round so I did not always have great focus. On the other hand, I was very relaxed the whole round.

Last night I got a chance to look at the video that I took yesterday. I found that on my reach back, I was pulling the disc up to almost head level, then pulling it down and releasing it about waist level. You aren't supposed to do this. The pull back and follow through is supposed to be level. On the other hand, it was on a long downhill hole. I am hoping that my downward throw only happens on downhill holes. So I had Simon take a video of a few of my drives on a flat hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home