Tough Windy Ride
Today was a tough ride. I got a late start, I slept in and then we went out for breakfast. There was a long line to get in to breakfast. Anyway, I did not get started until around noon. By that time, the sun had come out, but it was pretty windy. I made it 30 miles, which was farther than I expected. My legs are pretty sore right now. I am glad that I am not scheduled to ride again until Tuesday. I have now ridden 70 miles in the last 5 days. This is good for me, especially so early in the year. Yeah, yeah, I know that there are lots of people who can do 70 miles every day for 5 days. Hmm, in a few months I am going to have to do almost that much in one day! Clearly more work to do. Sigh ...
In summary, a mixed day. Extra Sleep (good), Breakfast Out (good), Late Start (not so good), 30 miles (good), Wind at Back (really good), Riding into Wind (really bad), Sore Legs (bad), Don't want to sit on anything hard for a few days (Ouch!)
In summary, a mixed day. Extra Sleep (good), Breakfast Out (good), Late Start (not so good), 30 miles (good), Wind at Back (really good), Riding into Wind (really bad), Sore Legs (bad), Don't want to sit on anything hard for a few days (Ouch!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home