Sharks Game
Yesterday, my son and I went to a Sharks Game. My friend, Bill sold me two tickets to the game. Everyone had a really good time. Unfortunately, the Sharks lost 4-3, however it was a very exciting game that went down to the last shot in the overtime shootout. They played the Dallas Stars, who lead the Pacific Division.
The seats were great, very close to the ice behind one of the goals. I am always amazed at how quick and talented the professional athletes are. This becomes even more apparent, when one is close to the action. Thanks Bill!
Note: No pictures today. Blogger does not seem to want to upload any pictures this morning.
The seats were great, very close to the ice behind one of the goals. I am always amazed at how quick and talented the professional athletes are. This becomes even more apparent, when one is close to the action. Thanks Bill!
Note: No pictures today. Blogger does not seem to want to upload any pictures this morning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home