Creating Order

Friday, April 07, 2006

Painted Hand Art


I thought these were interesting. These are from that site of "crazy pics", that I did a post about a few weeks ago. There are a few more hand paintings at the site.






2 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger kg said…

    Steve:

    Where do you find all these sites?????

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Steve said…

    I get most of my stuff from BoingBoing:
    http://www.boingboing.net/
    This is a site which has several people posting all kinds of interesting things from around the web. Most of the stuff is pretty techie (nerdy!) or political. But there is some general interest stuff as well. I check this site most days.

    One day, BoingBoing linked to a site which has interesting pictures:
    http://www.ezprezzo.com/crazypics.html
    It is frequently updated with new pictures. I check this site every few days. The post above comes from this site.

    And sometimes when I am bored, I will just wander around the net some.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home