posted by Steve @ 9:12 PM
At 11:29 AM, kg said…
THAT is hilarious. Where can one buy one of those?
At 11:42 AM, Steve said…
I think they are only available online. Try this: http://www.oooms.nl/usb/
At 6:57 AM, Anonymous said…
They look too real. I'd end up throwing them out or burning them.
At 10:06 AM, Steve said…
Yikes, they would probably burn fine, until they got to the electronics part. Then I bet they would really smell! Ugh
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
At 11:29 AM,
kg said…
THAT is hilarious. Where can one buy one of those?
At 11:42 AM,
Steve said…
I think they are only available online. Try this: http://www.oooms.nl/usb/
At 6:57 AM,
Anonymous said…
They look too real. I'd end up throwing them out or burning them.
At 10:06 AM,
Steve said…
Yikes, they would probably burn fine, until they got to the electronics part. Then I bet they would really smell! Ugh
Post a Comment
<< Home