Another Ride in the Aptos Hills
This morning, I went for another bike ride with Karyn and her two friends in the Aptos Hills. Our route can be found here. Note that it may be hard to follow since we looped around the same route a few times. However it should give you a general idea of our ride. This week we went a little farther (15 miles) and incorporated several more hills. The biggest hill on this ride is on Cox road and we went up this hill twice today.
This was not a tough ride for me, but it was still nice to get out and ride some hills. The hills were not steep, but seemed longer than I am used to. I still have the problem of starting up the hill too fast and then tiring towards the end of the hill. Like last week, the sun was out and it was beautiful. Also like last week, there were very few cars and it turned out to be a nice peaceful bike ride.
This was not a tough ride for me, but it was still nice to get out and ride some hills. The hills were not steep, but seemed longer than I am used to. I still have the problem of starting up the hill too fast and then tiring towards the end of the hill. Like last week, the sun was out and it was beautiful. Also like last week, there were very few cars and it turned out to be a nice peaceful bike ride.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home