Surf City Century
Today, we rode in the Surf City Century, all 60+ miles of it! A few weeks ago, I thought there would be a bunch of friends going. In the end, there were only 3 in our group, Karyn, her friend Karen and myself. We kept pretty close together for the whole ride. Every now and then, one of us would feel energetic and get a little ahead, but we never lost sight of each other. It was a hard ride and my legs are sore, but not too bad. After the ride, I came home, took a shower and sat down to read a book. I woke up about an hour later! I don't have much else to say about the ride, except that it was a lot of fun. If you are interested, here is a map of the route.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home