January 5, 2010 - Early round with Simon at Dela
It was just as cold today as yesterday, but I did not notice it as much. I think spending time with Simon distracted me. Hmm, I also wore a sweatshirt today.
My play was pretty inconsistent today. I had several great drives resulting in a birdie on 3 and 21. I should have had a birdie on 12, but I clanked the putt. It seemed like I was throwing my Gazelle extremely well. However when I pulled a roadrunner for some extra distance, I usually pulled it right or left. Just for fun, I also threw a few left handed throws. They were a little better than yesterday, but not much.
I had planned to keep score, but forgot. It is probably just as well, I don't think my score would be very good. Simon is really improving. It seems like every week, he throws it a little better.
My play was pretty inconsistent today. I had several great drives resulting in a birdie on 3 and 21. I should have had a birdie on 12, but I clanked the putt. It seemed like I was throwing my Gazelle extremely well. However when I pulled a roadrunner for some extra distance, I usually pulled it right or left. Just for fun, I also threw a few left handed throws. They were a little better than yesterday, but not much.
I had planned to keep score, but forgot. It is probably just as well, I don't think my score would be very good. Simon is really improving. It seems like every week, he throws it a little better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home