Best Documentary - Second Thoughts
In a previous post, I talked about how much I liked Exit Through the Gift Shop and I thought it would win the Best Documentary award.
Last night, I heard an interview with a film critic talking about the films in this category. Hmm, several of them sound very interesting. I would like to see Restrepo, Gasland and Waste Land. They all sound intriguing. I am not so sure about Inside Job, but I would like to see it as well. Anyway, I now have no idea which film will win the award.
Unfortunately, I will not have time to see these movies before this Sunday. None of them are still in the theaters and two of them will not be available in Netflix until March!
Last night, I heard an interview with a film critic talking about the films in this category. Hmm, several of them sound very interesting. I would like to see Restrepo, Gasland and Waste Land. They all sound intriguing. I am not so sure about Inside Job, but I would like to see it as well. Anyway, I now have no idea which film will win the award.
Unfortunately, I will not have time to see these movies before this Sunday. None of them are still in the theaters and two of them will not be available in Netflix until March!

2 Comments:
At 2:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
See Restrepo. It is a really good documentary about soldiers in Afghanistan. It is on Netflix, too.
Tom
At 1:39 PM,
Steve said…
Thanks for the recommendation - I will try to get Restrepo. In fact, I am going to try to see all of the documentaries
Steve
Post a Comment
<< Home