March 30, 2011 - Late afternoon round with TomB and Anson at Delaveaga
Since we now have daylight savings time, we can go play after work. The sun sets at 7:30, so this gives us plenty of time to play. We did not get a whole round in, but we got to play 15 holes.
I had a great time, but I was really tired by the end of the round. After playing 24 holes with Simon this morning, I ended up with 39 holes for the day. I had some nice shots, but I was even more inconsistent than usual. Not too surprising.
The weather was gorgeous. Clear, sunny, warm with little wind. The view from the Top of the World hole was spectacular. We could see across the bay. Very nice!
It is always fun to play with newer players. It was Tom's second time playing and Anson's first. Anson had some really nice throws for his first time playing and Tom had some nice throws as well. Tom made an incredible putt on one of the earlier holes. Both seemed to have a really good time and want to play again. Hopefully we can go play after work once a week thru the summer.
I had a great time, but I was really tired by the end of the round. After playing 24 holes with Simon this morning, I ended up with 39 holes for the day. I had some nice shots, but I was even more inconsistent than usual. Not too surprising.
The weather was gorgeous. Clear, sunny, warm with little wind. The view from the Top of the World hole was spectacular. We could see across the bay. Very nice!
It is always fun to play with newer players. It was Tom's second time playing and Anson's first. Anson had some really nice throws for his first time playing and Tom had some nice throws as well. Tom made an incredible putt on one of the earlier holes. Both seemed to have a really good time and want to play again. Hopefully we can go play after work once a week thru the summer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home