Creating Order
Friday, March 11, 2011
March 11, 2011 - Early Round at Delaveaga
I played a solo round before work this morning. I played really well during this round. No spectacular throws, I just seemed to make good, consistent shots. A very satisfying round.
posted by Steve @
1:50 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Steve
Location:
Oregon
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
March 9, 2011 - Early Field Session at Delaveaga
March 8, 2011 - Early Round with Simon at Delaveaga
March 5, 2011 - Monthly at Delaveaga
March 3, 2011 - Early round at Delaveaga with Simon
February 27, 2011 - Morning round at Delaveaga
Post-Oscar Comments
Best Documentary - Second Thoughts
February 24, 2011 - Early round with Simon at Dela...
Academy Awards Predictions
February 20, 2011 - Solo round at Aptos High
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home