A Second Look
I am still facinated by the pavement drawings that I talked about in my last post. One should realize that these drawings are only 3D from one precise angle. From other angles they look quite distorted. Remember the globe drawing in the last post. Here is the same drawing from another angle:

Here is a drawing of a swimmer in a pool from the "correct angle". Note that the woman in the foreground is real.

Here is the same drawing from the "wrong" angle.

Here are some more drawings (all from the "correct" angle):



OK - enough of this artist - hopefully I can ride again this weekend. Maybe if I chant twice this time: Rain, Rain, go away- Rain, Rain - go away ...

Here is a drawing of a swimmer in a pool from the "correct angle". Note that the woman in the foreground is real.

Here is the same drawing from the "wrong" angle.

Here are some more drawings (all from the "correct" angle):



OK - enough of this artist - hopefully I can ride again this weekend. Maybe if I chant twice this time: Rain, Rain, go away- Rain, Rain - go away ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home