Training - Day 2
Overnight, I decided that my arm pull was still too fast. So I decided to slow it down some more. I discovered something interesting. To slow my arm down more, I had to slow my shoulder rotation because the shoulders pull the arm. And to slow down my shoulders, I had to slow down my hip rotation which pulls my shoulders. It turns out that I was rotating my hips and shoulders so fast that it was pulling my arm too fast.
With a slower arm pull, my distance has dropped. I began the session throwing about 140-150 feet, by the end of the session, I had it back up to 160-170 feet. I think my problem now is that I throw the same speed the whole way. I need to learn how to start slow and accelerate just before releasing the disc. More work to do ...
With a slower arm pull, my distance has dropped. I began the session throwing about 140-150 feet, by the end of the session, I had it back up to 160-170 feet. I think my problem now is that I throw the same speed the whole way. I need to learn how to start slow and accelerate just before releasing the disc. More work to do ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home