April 3, 2011 - Solo Round at Aptos
I played pretty well this morning. Not great, but good. I was pretty pleased with most of my shots. I missed a few drives, a few approach shots and a few putts, but not too many.
I intentionally tried to relax before every throw. I would shake my arms. I would inhale a big breath through my nose and exhale through my mouth. And then I would throw. I think it helped. It will be a better test during the next competition.
Also it was a gorgeous day. On the drive back, I put the top down and drove back along the coast. It was a beautiful drive home.
I intentionally tried to relax before every throw. I would shake my arms. I would inhale a big breath through my nose and exhale through my mouth. And then I would throw. I think it helped. It will be a better test during the next competition.
Also it was a gorgeous day. On the drive back, I put the top down and drove back along the coast. It was a beautiful drive home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home