Creating Order

Thursday, March 03, 2011

March 3, 2011 - Early round at Delaveaga with Simon

It has either been raining or very cold in the mornings, so I have not been able to play a round this week until today. I had a chance to play Tuesday morning, but it was 36 degrees at 7am and it was not going to warm up until almost noon. I could not get myself to play when it was that cold. However, it was not raining and in the low 50's at 7am this morning! Great disc golf weather!

I played pretty well except for my putting. I ended up at 14 over, but I clanked EIGHT putts. Not all of them were easy putts, but some of them were. I would expect to make at least 4 or 5 of them on a normal day. Considering that I have been working on my drives and approach shots and I have never really worked on my putting, I feel pretty good about my round. Just very sloppy with my putting and it could have been a really good round. Having said that, I threw several drives or approach shots that I was sure were going to hit trees and somehow they would miss the tree and end up right next to the pin. So maybe I got lucky with my drives and unlucky with my putting. Maybe it all cancels out?

There is another monthly competition this Saturday. I am hoping to go play again. Hopefully, I will play better this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home