May 11, 2011 - Early round with Simon at Delaveaga
I have not played much recently. I was out sick with a nasty cough for several weeks and I have been pretty busy with things at work and at home. But I got to play an early round with Simon today. We went to Dela and played 25 holes. I was playing pretty well this morning. I ended up being 7 over for 25 holes, which is pretty good for me. Another impressive thing about the round is that I only took single shots. We were trying to play as many holes as possible, so we never took a second shot, we always played the first. Often when I am playing a casual round, I will take a second or even third drive, not today!
Generally when I am playing my best, I don't make many great shots, but I am very consistent with very few poor shots. This morning, I made several great shots, I did get a bit sloppy in few places, but not very often. The most memorable shots were my drives on hole 3 and 17, which both set me up for easy birdies. Other impressive throws were my drives on hole 1, 2, 7 8a, 14, 15, 16, 20, 22, 23 and 24. I also had several impressive approach shots. Finally, I was putting really well this morning. I made all of my high percentage putts and I made several low percentage putts from 30-40 feet.
Generally when I am playing my best, I don't make many great shots, but I am very consistent with very few poor shots. This morning, I made several great shots, I did get a bit sloppy in few places, but not very often. The most memorable shots were my drives on hole 3 and 17, which both set me up for easy birdies. Other impressive throws were my drives on hole 1, 2, 7 8a, 14, 15, 16, 20, 22, 23 and 24. I also had several impressive approach shots. Finally, I was putting really well this morning. I made all of my high percentage putts and I made several low percentage putts from 30-40 feet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home